Thursday, March 27, 2008






Easter pictures....

7 comments:

mimi said...

I am so happy that you had a wonderful Easter. The pics are darling of of the kids. We love and miss you.

brownymama said...

You posted pictures! The kids look adorable. I love Alex with the apron on. And that cracks me up about TJ being so put out. HaHa! That's what he gets for telling you not to spend $!

Jenny Lynn said...

Awh, they are so cute! I miss them, well I miss all of you. I am so glad you had such a great easter, and also so glad you posted pictures of the cuties!

miss chaz. said...

Aww those pictures are adorable! We love and miss you guys so much!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! How fun.

Kyle said...

Hi Adelia...I found your blog through Deannas..your kids are so cute!

Morris Family said...

Hey big sis. OUr blog has changed so you can't search it. morris-treo.blogspot.com
Love ya!