Monday, March 17, 2008

TJ was at a home and garden show manning the Pristine Pool booth. Apparently there was a sushi booth where a guy was demonstrating all the little gadgets to make sushi. TJ became hooked and bought the little ensemble and now is a sushi chef (or so he thinks). Unfortunately for me the smell of seaweed turns my stomach at the moment. I still don't have my computer working so I can't attach pictures but when I do I will post a picture of him in his Japenese bandana whippin up sushi. He is such an impulse buyer when it comes to kitchen gadgets and utensils. Anything else he practices amazing restraint. Kind of funny...

4 comments:

Morris Family said...

I think that is one of the funniest things I have ever heard!! Take a pic with your phone and send it to me. I'll post it for ya... I don't do sushi. I tried it once and almost died choking on seaweed. Yuck!I can only imagine being pregnant and having to smell that. Jason says he would try his sushi. He trusts TJ wouldn't use too poisonous of fish...(he didn't say the last part, I did :)

Jenny Lynn said...

How fun! Well at least his indulgences are something you can benefit from. I love kitchen gadgets, I wish I had more room to store all my kitchen stuff in, and room for more, you really can never have enough!

brownymama said...

Ooh! Sushi and a prego woman don't ever mix, do they? What was he thinking? But I'm sure it's a sight to see. Get your computer hooked up so we can see the pics! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see that pic! I can only handle avacado rolls (even un-pregnant). It's kind of a cop out way of eating sushi I guess. BUT HEY, at least I look cool right???