Alex wants to do a post about our trip to Arizona.....
I had so much fun with my aunts and uncles and cousins in Arizona. I love their hearts. I think their hearts are good. We liked your toys Mimi. I had so much fun flying a kite with Damon and Tanner (my little brothers). I liked baby Kambri. I liked baby Brig too. I liked to hold Hugo. I liked all the babies that I holded, they are so cute! I went to drop off Tanner and Jedera at the school bus. We went on a walk to pick them up with the babies. I painted with Elise. I painted a choo-choo train and a flower. We went to the mall with my cousins (the Brown cousins) and had ice-cream and had so much fun! And I had so much fun at the playground. I love you guys!
That is it for Alex's post. She had a hard time coming back to Idaho. SHe wanted to move back to her old house so she could be by all her family. SHe loves the coming and going of everyone. She seems to have her Dad's need for some serious socialization. Jaden was thrilled to be with all his little cousins and uncles. He remembered everyone from our last trip in October and was really able to keep up with the kids this time. He loved the plane rides and was so good for me. With all the extra family around to play with my kiddos I was able to go see a couple of my dearest friends and do a little catching up with them which was a definite treat.
I don't have any pictures to post as I am still transitioning between computers. As soon as I get that squared away I will get some up for all to see.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah!!! You joined the blogging world! I love Alex's thoughts on the trip and am so happy we can keep up with each other better!
Krista
I loved it! You guys need to come down more- especially when it is that much fun. Oh and I am super glad your blogging now. I have been checking and checking and finally, here you are!
WHat dear thoughts! I love transcribing little kids thoughts...they're PERFECT!
Can't wait to hear more of your family stories and adventures over there!
Hey, I found your blog thourgh Jennys. I can't wait to see pictures of your kids. Iam sure they have grown quite a bit sence i have seen you guys. Congrats on the baby boy. If you want check out our blog. We just had are 4th boy! www.mattandbritani.blogspot.com
Britani
I saw their little Easter outifit's on Mimi's blog. This is pretty cool I have to say!
Post a Comment