I talked to Krista today and am in trouble for not updating more frequently. There really isn't much to report. My birthday was on the 7th and that was fun. TJ took me out to a nice dinner and for a little shopping. He got me a photo editing software that I have been wanting so I can hardly wait to play around with that. Some of my friends took me out to lunch which was also a fun treat since I love doing lunch or anything that has to do with eating really. My sister sent me a darling nursing cover for baby #3. It will be nice to have a new baby accessory as child 1 & 2 have kind of worn things out a bit.
I am now 30 weeks along...halla-freakin-luhah! I found out I was anemic and since have started iron supplements. I am starting to feel a little more energized finally.
TJ is still working a ton but he tells me that business is good. We don't see him much so it has been a bit lonely around here. My girlfriend Hannah moved here a couple months ago and it has been saving me. She is like having a sister around so she looks out for me and keeps me company.
Mimi and Papa are coming this weekend for a visit. It is what we have been looking forward to all month. I am sure I will have more exciting things to say next time as well as some pictures.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, well, well...look who finally is posting again! ;D
Just teasing you. I hate when I have nothing cool to write about. It makes me wonder how some people can post EVERYDAY! How can they have such amazingly interesting lives...right?
Anyway I love hearing the updates, even if you think they are boring. Miss you guys!
Yeah! She's alive!!! So happy to hear some updates. Can't wait to see pictures. And I know Mimi and Papa are very excited to come see you guys! Have fun!
I'm looking forward to the pictures as well, where are they??
Post a Comment