Congratulations, Adelia!! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has just barely started this blogging thing. I'm still getting mine set up but will email you the address when it's ready. Take care, Kristi
Hey, you are supposed to keep posting things on your blog. You don't know how bummed out I am when there is nothing new to read about you or TJ or the kids. :( I know you're a busy Mom so I wont give you too much grief. You should teach Alex to type letters and have her send me one. Ha Ha I love you guys!!!
K Adelia, here is your chance to tell everyone about yourself! You've been what's called tagged. Go to my blog and the little pic will give you details. Take your time, it's quite the task!
5 comments:
Congratulations, Adelia!! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has just barely started this blogging thing. I'm still getting mine set up but will email you the address when it's ready. Take care, Kristi
Congratulations! What a fun time of the year to have a birthday!
Hayden's b-day is July 2nd, and he grew up thinking that the fireworks were for him.
You got sucked into the blogging world... watch out!! :)
Hey, you are supposed to keep posting things on your blog. You don't know how bummed out I am when there is nothing new to read about you or TJ or the kids. :( I know you're a busy Mom so I wont give you too much grief. You should teach Alex to type letters and have her send me one. Ha Ha I love you guys!!!
K Adelia, here is your chance to tell everyone about yourself! You've been what's called tagged. Go to my blog and the little pic will give you details. Take your time, it's quite the task!
Post a Comment