We really enjoyed Mimi and Papa's visit! Alex and Jaden were so glad to see them. Jaden was so upset when they left and kept saying he wanted to go on the plane with Mimi. They brought some warm weather with them and by the time they left most of the leaves on the trees had finally opened up their buds and were sprouting green leaves. The pictures are backwards in sequence of how they happened and I still haven't figured out how to rotate pictures...sorry!
These three shots were taken at the Discovery Museum. It's a science museum that has lots of fun experiments and learning activities for the kids. They happened to be having an event there that day, hence the face painting. They have a little grocery store section that the kids can shop and check out. It's one of the kiddos favorites there.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh what beautiful pictures. I love the scenery out there. I'm sure the visit came and went FAR to quickly!
It looks like you guys had a blast! I miss you all soooooo much!
We miss Alex and Jaden!!!
and you guys too :)
We had the best time!!! It went so fast. We loved playing with the kids, all the good food and the wonderful day trips. You are the best hostess!!! We can't stop talking about the 4th option!!
Looks like so much fun! Hopefully we'll get to come visit sometime soon.
What a fun trip! And such cute pictures..Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment