WAAHHH!!! Yes, I cried when she went off to her very first day of school. Wow! What a feeling...did I teach her enough, does she know how much I love her, will she make friends, will kids be nice to her, will the teacher be a good fit for her...the list goes on. I am happy to report that she LOVES school and she has a wonderful teacher and she is making friends and most of the time everyone is nice and she does behave well and make a lot of good decisions and....
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL....
WAAHHH!!! Yes, I cried when she went off to her very first day of school. Wow! What a feeling...did I teach her enough, does she know how much I love her, will she make friends, will kids be nice to her, will the teacher be a good fit for her...the list goes on. I am happy to report that she LOVES school and she has a wonderful teacher and she is making friends and most of the time everyone is nice and she does behave well and make a lot of good decisions and....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment