TJ and Lance decided at this point to hop on and join the fun...

Never one to want to be left out from the party, Alex caught a ride as well...

Brooklyn had had enough and wanted OFF!....

TJ pointing to the dry camera girl (me) headed her in the direction of a dry towel and safety. She said she was never doing that again!...
Never one to want to be left out from the party, Alex caught a ride as well...
Brooklyn had had enough and wanted OFF!....
TJ pointing to the dry camera girl (me) headed her in the direction of a dry towel and safety. She said she was never doing that again!...

1 comment:
Hey Girl!
You are such a talented photographer! You guys look like you had so much fun. We went to Yellowstone and BearWorld and while we drove through Idaho I told Matt it was too bad we didn't have time to stop and say hi to you guys. Oh well...
So I have a question. thomas eats syrup like it's going out of style but it has HFCS in it. Have you guys found a brand that doesn't? I don't want to make it from scratch if I don't have to. So lazy....
Love you!
Post a Comment