Umbrellas are the first thing Alex thinks of when the sky starts to let go. She loves her 'rainy walks', twirling them through the air and sometimes even acting like a damsal in distress. And just like her mother they become little houses or tents in her world of make believe.
Friday, May 1, 2009
UMBRELLA'S...
I remember having a fixation with umbrella's when a was a little girl. I loved to twirl them around and watch the colors spin. If I was feeling silly I would run through the rain with my umbrella, splashing in puddles and sing to the tune "I'm Singing in the Rain!" Occasionally my umbrellas even became a little house or tent in my world of make believe.
Umbrellas are the first thing Alex thinks of when the sky starts to let go. She loves her 'rainy walks', twirling them through the air and sometimes even acting like a damsal in distress. And just like her mother they become little houses or tents in her world of make believe.
Umbrellas are the first thing Alex thinks of when the sky starts to let go. She loves her 'rainy walks', twirling them through the air and sometimes even acting like a damsal in distress. And just like her mother they become little houses or tents in her world of make believe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love umbrella's!
Post a Comment