Sunday, July 13, 2008
EAGLE FUN DAYS!!! Once again my pictures are in reverse order...sorry. This is a much anticipated weekend for our little community. This year TJ and Alex were in California for Grandmas funeral so Jaden and I along with a couple of my sisters joined in the fun with neighbors and friends from church. Friday is the bike races where all age and experience levels bicycle a course through downtown Eagle. There are all sorts of yummy fried foods and treats as well as craft and business displays. The next day is the water parade. Friends Lance and John made a little pool out of a trailer and parked downtown early to secure us all a good spot. Everyone came with buckets and super soakers to make sure all would be properly doused at some time during the parade. Fire fighters, garbage trucks, and other local businesses load up their tucks and tanks with water and as they pass by it becomes a war between them and the spectators. Of course it is also a war on the ground with husbands soaking their wives, wives seeking revenge and children squirting any moving thing whether it is human, animal or motorized. Lots of wet fun! We went out to the Cherry festival which is in a town called Emmett. They had a petting zoo, carnival ride, more fried food and another parade. It was a jam packed day but we really enjoyed it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am glad you had fun while TJ and alex were in Cali. Your little Paxton is adorable. I cant wait to see him and hold him in person. I'm dying!! I am also missing Jaden, I haven't seen him in so long. And as always we miss Alex, especially Lacy!
Hi Adelia,
You don't really know me, but I grew up in the same ward as TJ. I found your blog through a mutual friend. I just wanted to tell you that your family is adorable and congrats on the new baby (or soon to come baby). Tell TJ that Emily Hall (Sparks is my maiden name) says hi!! Take care.
Hey sis. Your blog is looking lively again! Yea! ;) I wish we could have been there to help welcome little Paxton into the world. And to have all the fun...lucky! We love you guys so much and hope to see you soon.
Hey girl...it has been awhile. how are you? i cannot believe how big your kids are getting. it is amazing how fast time flies. you have a beautiful family. please tell your family hello for me. love you girl..sonia
soniasluvz.blogspot.com
Adelia!! I found your blog through Krista's - I'm so glad! How are you all doing? I get updates from Kathy periodically, but not enough. Ü And you definitely need to update your blog again, dear - it's been almost 8 months! I need to see your kiddos! Tell TJ hello. I miss seeing you guys!! ~kam
Post a Comment